Don't forget you can search for specific terms, artists or doujinshi using the search bar at the very top of the page. Please note that I won't have listed every single element in the blogpost so search results won't necessarily tell the whole story.


Wednesday, September 17, 2008

DQ4 Miss Feeler Slave, by I's

Japanese name: DQIVキャラ徹底凌辱【赤の書・触手奴隷嬢
Characters: Maya, Meena, DQIV female hero

Keywords: Forced, big tits, tentacles, DP, anal

Artwork: Full colour, great artwork


Mediafire download
(Artist's website unknown)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i get a corrupt error with this one. please fix it

JackTheFapper said...

This is an excellent page, my #1 source of DQ hentai, you have stuff I don't see elsewhere.
I have a blog of my own, for personally ripped animations.
http://qualityh.blogspot.com/

It hasn't been updated lately, but I'm going to change that soon. Until it becomes to overridden with ads, I'm located at anonib.com/_qualityh. I have alot of great, exclusive stuff you're more than welcome to redistribute and pass around.

I'm not trying to advertise my board or anything, I just love this page and thought I'd return the favor by letting you know about mine, and this looked like the only way to message you.

Devoto said...

foeevaddr: It's probably because you don't have 7-zip (http://www.7-zip.org/) and/or you don't have Japanese characters installed on your computer. I think it's probably the latter reason so first of all just rename the zip file to something using only western-style letters and if that doesn't work try using 7-zip.

jackthefapper: Thanks for the links. Don't worry - I didn't see it as advertising. Besides, there's no harm in posting links to other sites since people can obviously visit more than one site. Of course, linking to paysites is a different matter. I'm glad to hear that you like this site!

Anonymous said...

ahh you were right about the japanese characters. i just renamed it then i could open/extract it. thanks! keep up the dq4 and other dq cg's coming!