Don't forget you can search for specific terms, artists or doujinshi using the search bar at the very top of the page. Please note that I won't have listed every single element in the blogpost so search results won't necessarily tell the whole story.


Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sorry about the lack of recent uploads

Damn... 2 weeks with no new uploads. Sorry about that, I've only just got back from another city (Liverpool - if it doesn't sound familiar to any of the non-British visitors, it's where the Beatles are from) and the previous two weekends before that were spent away from home too. The weekdays in between have also been very busy for me.

In an attempt to make it easier to upload doujinshi at a steadier rate I'm going cut down to the majority of posts being very brief, featuring nothing more than the upload location and a list of keywords so people can find certain themes within the site. Really, I should have done that from the start. This way I can just casually put a new doujinshi/HCG up in a spare few minutes rather than messing around with describing it or doing preview pics. I'll still put the front covers up so you can get a hint of the artwork and I'll probably go back later and put up preview pics, just like how I tend to add in the Megarotic mirrors later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's cool y0. now that dq4 has been released in america, you are uploading lots of dq4 doujins and cg's huh? i appreciate all that you do. keep the dragon quest coming!

Devoto said...

Yeah, well Europe to be more precise since I live in England. Not only am I uploading DQIV stuff because I'm playing it at the moment, it's also because a lot of DQIV stuff has been coming out of Japan recently since the DS remake was released there about 10 months ago. I imagine that there are a lot of artists working on DQV stuff right now and soon the hentai will mainly feature characters from that game.