Don't forget you can search for specific terms, artists or doujinshi using the search bar at the very top of the page. Please note that I won't have listed every single element in the blogpost so search results won't necessarily tell the whole story.


Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Christmas

Happy Christmas to all of you! Dragon Quest Christmas images seem rather rare but I did manage to find this slightly disturbing one...

Anyway, as a sort of present to you I thought it would be good to link you to someone else's Mediafire account; lazy as it may be, you should enjoy downloading the fifteen CG sets he has, by the artist named I's. Well, fifteen minus the ones that I've already uploaded in the past.

Not to raise your hopes but more may becoming after I go to sleep and wake up "tomorrow" (or later on today, to be more accurate. It's just that it feels more like late night Christmas Eve than Christmas itself at the moment).

15 I's HCG sets (in a Mediafire folder)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice dragon quest images you found.
merry christmas to you and here's a christmas pic for you - Nozomi-chan as santa
http://japansugoi.com/wordpress/nozomi-sasaki-wishes-you-merry-christmas/

Anonymous said...

Yay, great link!