Don't forget you can search for specific terms, artists or doujinshi using the search bar at the very top of the page. Please note that I won't have listed every single element in the blogpost so search results won't necessarily tell the whole story.


Wednesday, January 7, 2009

(C75) Sukueni OFFLINE SHARK vol.VII, by LEMMING(S)

In this doujinshi we have one story which has has the DQIV heroine being raped by her party... There seems to be more to it than that but I don't really get it. Then there's a FFIV story afterwards starring Rydia.

For some reason I can't upload the preview pics - I think my connection's dropped to an all time low tonight. For the time being I can only suggest popping over to the artist's site for a preview pic of the cover.

Keywords: Forced, anal, double penetration, oral, gangbang. In the FFIV story, 69er, facial and then some regular sex.

No comments: