Don't forget you can search for specific terms, artists or doujinshi using the search bar at the very top of the page. Please note that I won't have listed every single element in the blogpost so search results won't necessarily tell the whole story.


Monday, October 27, 2008

Kimi to Tenkuu no Naka, by Cotojikan. DQIX trailer - improved quality.

Wow, that "short break" turned into a huge one. First the birthday weekend got extended into a birthday week and then I ended up helping my friend do work for the local council for the week after that. Everything sort of snowballed and as a result this is only the 3rd time I've been in my own house since the 10th of October.

Well OK then, let's try and get back in track. First of all, in slightly out-of-date news, (read: 5 days old) you can get a better quality DQIX trailer from RPGamer. Better quality but still not great.

OK and now for a new doujinshi. This is by Cotojikan and is based on Dragon Quest V. There's another Cotojikan doujinshi on this blog, one of the most recent uploads, so if you have that you should have a good idea what to expect from this one in terms of artwork and content.

Characters: Bianca with DQV hero

Keywords: Big tits, nipple sucking, breast squeezing, bondage (one omake pic)

Artwork: Detailed, crisp and clear. One full colour pic in addition to the front and back covers.

Mediafire download

Artist's website

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello there

How are you? I'm George. had a look at your blog today. I'm interested in doing a banner exchange with you. drop me a message if you are okay with it. Cheers!

My site: www.e2046.com
My email: exchangebanner@e2046.com
To: http://dragonquesttreasures.blogspot.com/