Don't forget you can search for specific terms, artists or doujinshi using the search bar at the very top of the page. Please note that I won't have listed every single element in the blogpost so search results won't necessarily tell the whole story.


Thursday, October 2, 2008

Muchi Muchi Angel 9, by Muchi Muchi 7 (English)

I'm not sure if there should be spaces between the Muchis but whatever.

Main characters: Jessica, Red, Medea, Minnie, various bunnygirls.

Other characters: Morrie (I don't think he does anything, thank god.)

Keywords: Big tits, breast squeezing, oral, tit fuck,

Artwork: Same as cover throughout, full colour.

Basically, the hero fucks every girl on the cover of the doujinshi. Eventually Jessica puts her ultimate armour on (I forget the name... Divine Bustier, I think) and then the hero "reaches a state of super high tension" and fucks her.

Mediafire download

Artist's website

No comments: