Don't forget you can search for specific terms, artists or doujinshi using the search bar at the very top of the page. Please note that I won't have listed every single element in the blogpost so search results won't necessarily tell the whole story.


Thursday, October 2, 2008

Nora Higuma new picture

Just a quick post to say that (a) the artist responsible for the CG set I posted a few days ago, Nora Higuma, has just posted this new Dragon Quest image on his site and (b) I'm currently uploading three translated DQ doujinshi. I'm sure that most DQ fans already have one of them - Muchi Muchi Angel 9 - but hopefully the other two will be new to most of you, at least in their translated forms.

On a totally unrelated note, I'm also about to watch the last three episodes of Code Geass and, in incredibly geeky fashion, I've ordered a Pizza Hut pizza to eat during the final episode. It's weird; I know it's product placement and I know I've essentially been brainwashed to buy from Pizza Hut but... I don't care - I really want my Super Supreme.


No comments: