Don't forget you can search for specific terms, artists or doujinshi using the search bar at the very top of the page. Please note that I won't have listed every single element in the blogpost so search results won't necessarily tell the whole story.


Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Biakue, by Momoiro Rip

This shows Bianca teaching the very naive hero about sex. It moves from her being embarrassed about his ignorance (or so it seems to me) to them having anal sex against a tree, to Borongo joining into one of their sex sessions and finally to her being pregnant and having sex with him again.

There's then a pretty disturbing short story featuring the hero and some fat guy from DQV. Since I only got to the first dungeon after getting Bianca on the SNES DQV I won't know who this guy is until the DS remake comes out in February. I, er, I think I can wait. I left this story in because I know a lot of people like to actually collect doujinshi rather than just fap at the good bits. Maybe some of you also have a fat guy yaoi fetish too.

Characters: Just the DQV hero and Bianca with a cameo from Borongo... And then a brief appearance of that guy in a separate story.

Keywords: big tits, nipple sucking, lactation, pregnancy, anal, oral, beastiality, double penetration. And then yaoi, anal.

Artwork: Clear and well-drawn throughout. Can get a little cluttered with sound effects and panel layout but remains easy to follow.

Mediafire download

Artist's website

No comments: