Don't forget you can search for specific terms, artists or doujinshi using the search bar at the very top of the page. Please note that I won't have listed every single element in the blogpost so search results won't necessarily tell the whole story.


Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dragon Quest IV heroine pictures

I just found a nice loli pic of the DQIV heroine (or "low teen" as I call this age group in terms of hentai) so here it is along with some other DQIV heroine pics. Not all of them are ecchi/hentai but then there doesn't seem to be that much hentai of her, especially when it comes to one-off pics.

The DQIV heroine just grows on me more and more. It may be because she seems to be more human (oh ho, not quite, I know) that Loto who has this legendary status. I mean, in DQIII there are no other characters per se for Loto to interact with but the DQIV heroine has a cast of different personalities to give her a personality by association, if you see what I mean.









Then special mention goes to this pic since it's one of the first non-DQVIII pics I saved and the picture that is partly responsible for getting me interested in the rest of the series. I also saw a few female Loto pics that I just saw as "female warrior" pics and later found out were DQ-related when I started getting into the series more.



Finally, this pic gets special mention just because of- D'AWWWW!


No comments: