Don't forget you can search for specific terms, artists or doujinshi using the search bar at the very top of the page. Please note that I won't have listed every single element in the blogpost so search results won't necessarily tell the whole story.


Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sex Devil Innzilyuu Miss Slave, by I's

Or DQ女キャラ凌辱 ~性魔・淫獣堕落嬢~ if you prefer. Well don't ask me what the hell that English title is all about; it's just what it said on the rar. Well this is the long-delayed next in the series of I's uploads I said I'd do.

It features DQIII and VIII characters. Well, DQIII characters and Jessica, to be more accurate. Standard fare in this set - various DQ enemies have their wicked way with the heroines and it always ends with bukkake.

The header image is unrelated, it's just a cool pic and there wasn't really a suitable "title" image from the set to use.

Characters:
Jessica, sage, jester, (female) Loto, cleric, warrior

Keywords: forced, tentacles, (fairly) large insertion, slime, bukkake

Mediafire download

(Artist's website unknown)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!