Don't forget you can search for specific terms, artists or doujinshi using the search bar at the very top of the page. Please note that I won't have listed every single element in the blogpost so search results won't necessarily tell the whole story.


Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Bianca Furora Basha no Tabi by Studio Wallabi

A new Dragon Quest V doujinshi, only a little over a month since it came out, featuring Bianca, Flora and the hero. The story seems to be simply that when one girl takes the reigns of the horse pulling their cart, the hero goes in the back and fucks the other girl. This makes them jealous so they both fuck him at the same time. Genius!

The content is all "normal" stuff, just straight forward sex. Nipple tweaking and a threesome is as kinky as it gets. The art is clean and has strong lines though the faces look odd a couple of times.

On a totally different note, I'm just watching the Olympics and wondering how the hell we manage to be so shit at every single fucking event! OK, I think we've got a gold in women's swimming and women's cycling. The event I've been most into is judo - a sport I've never really had any interest in before but I've somehow really got into this time. One of our competitors in the men's judo comes from a place very close to my city and he went out without a medal the other day. Another fighter from Britain got knocked out straight away in a fight that just took place.

Well, my utter disbelief at our abysmal success rate aside, you can watch live coverage at the BBC website but only if you're in the UK (or using a UK proxy, amirite?) The other live coverages I've seen have involved some sort of odd signing up process, like one on an American TV network's site that required you to enter your ISP and zip code. The BBC live feeds only require you to click on the event you want to watch, so if you're in the UK (or know a UK proxy) it's a good choice if you want to watch a particular sport that isn't being shown on the main channels. The judo's going on at the moment and there's another Brit up today. I don't know if I can bear to watch...

Artist's website

Mediafire download
Megarotic download

No comments: