Don't forget you can search for specific terms, artists or doujinshi using the search bar at the very top of the page. Please note that I won't have listed every single element in the blogpost so search results won't necessarily tell the whole story.


Thursday, August 14, 2008

DQIII Women Warrior Training Chronicles by Reason

Another set by Reason. I much prefer this to the last one, not that the last one was bad at all. It's just that this one has much more sleek artwork and just looks more polished. It's the Dragon Quest III warrior woman all the way, with various monsters (including skeletons) "training" her.

I suppose the most notable thing (after the monsters) is that most scenes tend to end with bukkake and exploding internal ejaculation.

(Artist's website unknown)

Mediafire download
Megarotic download


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there's a password on the mediafire file :(

Devoto said...

Sorry about that, I must have clicked that option by mistake. I think the password field was totally blank and it seems some people just entered nothing and got to the file anyway. I've taken off the password protection now.