Don't forget you can search for specific terms, artists or doujinshi using the search bar at the very top of the page. Please note that I won't have listed every single element in the blogpost so search results won't necessarily tell the whole story.


Thursday, August 28, 2008

C74: Kekkon Hatsu Yoru, by CASMANIA

Sorry about the recent updates which have been few and far between. I've been pretty busy lately and only get back home quite late at night, totally worn out. Anyway, another C74 doujinshi for you today, this time based on Dragon Quest V. I recall that another CASMANIA doujinshi was uploaded not that long ago so you should have some idea of what to expect from this one. There's also been a recent DQV hero x Bianca x Flora doujinshi which is near-identical to this one but then again I expect the majority of DQV doujinshi will follow a similar pattern.

So, standard stuff really, as far as hentai goes. Tit fucking, one-on-ones and threesomes. I quite like the art although it's not the greatest doujinshi artwork. I guess there's going to be a bit more DQV stuff going around at the moment since the DS remake was recently released in Japan. On that topic, Dragon Quest IV comes out in Europe pretty soon, and North America a few days later, so expect a bias in favour of DQIV as I play through that game.

Artist's website

Mediafire download


No comments: