Don't forget you can search for specific terms, artists or doujinshi using the search bar at the very top of the page. Please note that I won't have listed every single element in the blogpost so search results won't necessarily tell the whole story.


Sunday, August 10, 2008

Maya and Meena 4-hit combo part 4: Ero to Manya

This is by Finecraft69 and could also be called Eroto Manya - I've gone with the one in the title because as you may know, "to" means "and" in Japanese. OK, the finishing blow of this combo is, naturally, the best one. Continuing the "come and fuck us" theme that I've only just realised myself, this one shows Maya seducing a roomful of men.

She uses her advanced dancing techniques to turn a room full of men into slavering beasts before giving them the go-ahead to storm her castle gates, if you know what I mean (in before "you lost me"). At the end it's revealed that all that time Meena was on a balcony nearby being fucked by the lion-demon guy who is no doubt of great importance in their DQIV plot which will be unbeknownst to me until the release of the DS remake next month.

Anyway, there we have it. At least two of these four Maya & Meena doujinshi are pretty new, having been released at Comiket 73 in December '07. Comiket 74 is actually happening in a few days, August 15 to 17 so expect some brand new Dragon Quest doujinshi around those dates.

Artist's website

Mediafire download
Megarotic download


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I actually had those other 3 already but this one is new to me.


I could explain the Lion demon's purpose if you want, but as you said you'll find out once you get the game if you want to wait.

Devoto said...

Well since he always seems to be linked to these two, my guess was that he's their personal boss, in their chapter.

There seems to be a similar pairing off going on with Bianca and the 'horse demon' in DQV but due to the nature of the situations I see them in it looks like he captures her and you have to go and rescue her.

In both cases I'd like to find out myself - DQIV to VI will be some of the only RPGs I'll have played without already knowing a good deal of the story, so I want to make the most of that. Thanks for the offer, though!