Don't forget you can search for specific terms, artists or doujinshi using the search bar at the very top of the page. Please note that I won't have listed every single element in the blogpost so search results won't necessarily tell the whole story.


Sunday, July 20, 2008

Download stats

I'm very impressed and pleasantly surprised at how many downloads have occurred since this site was started only two days ago. You can see the stats on the right in the screenshot of my Mediafire account information. Just to give you the whole picture, about 100 of those downloads are for a .rar featuring two Diebuster doujinshi, another three with Etrian Odyssey doujinshi and finally a rar'd torrent for the MGS4 "movie" that I've also shared via 4chan prior to making this blog. However, there have also been about 120 downloads via Megarotic which offsets that.

Also, I just want to say that if you like a particular set/doujinshi and want to see more of that sort of content, comment about it so I know what stuff you all like! Just a "thanks" or "moar tentacles!!11" would let me know that I'm putting up the sort of stuff you want and steers me in the right direction.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Dragon Quest stuff, so the entire thing is relevant to my interests.

The only thing I'd add is that I'm getting tired of Jessica.

Devoto said...

Yeah, to be honest I'm not exactly her biggest fan and she's definitely been whored out a little too much in DQ hentai.

One of the reasons I did the "favourite Dragon Quest" poll was to determine what a good ratio of the various series would be and as you can see, DQVIII is winning by quite a margin. I'll probably always try to keep the amount of DQVIII high because it seems to be the most popular but there'll be a lot of non-DQVIII stuff too. It's cool that artist's are still doing hentai based on the older games like DQIII.

Anonymous said...

It's probably because Enix keeps remaking the games, so if someone missed it the second time, they might pick it up on its third release. :) Toriyama's art is pretty timeless as well, and it was always well translated into the games, unlike the Final Fantasy artwork which changed styles constantly and only loosely interpreted Amano's art. (Granted, a game that actually did use Amano's art would be pretty wacky.)