Don't forget you can search for specific terms, artists or doujinshi using the search bar at the very top of the page. Please note that I won't have listed every single element in the blogpost so search results won't necessarily tell the whole story.


Friday, July 18, 2008

Hello and welcome!

This blog is really just about me writing my feelings about the Dragon Quest games as I play through them, including giving tips and cheats (probably in the form of glitches) and also saying anything I didn't understand about them, whether it be a plot point or a gameplay element.

Of course, the other side to this blog will be the fan art, most of which will be hentai doujinshi but I'll also be keeping a look out for regular, non-adult doujinshi and fan art. I'll be mainly using the Mediafire file-sharing site as quite simply I believe it to be the best one, but because people often have problems using certain file-sharing sites I'll also use the more commonly used Rapidshare and Megaupload.

Please check back soon for actual content.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One day in and you already got content I've never seen before. Not a bad start at all.

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad your blog is here and I'm going to try to retrace through the old posts and follow you from now on. There's so much great Dragon Quest related stuff out there, I'm glad you're sharing some of it with us here!