Don't forget you can search for specific terms, artists or doujinshi using the search bar at the very top of the page. Please note that I won't have listed every single element in the blogpost so search results won't necessarily tell the whole story.


Saturday, July 19, 2008

Ojosama no Seiyoku

Now this is a great set, we're back to /d/ stuff here but that isn't what makes it great to me; it's the art. This is the legendary artist of the Sailor Moon horse. Also known as Yoshino.* I've seen it written as Yosino, even by the artist himself, but I'm assuming that's just the guy mis-romanising the word as there is no "si" sound in Japanese, it has to be a "shi". It's a common mistake amongst Japanese people from what I've seen.

You know the drill with this guy; shiny girls make good friends with beasts and monsters. Though actually there's quite a lot of regular sex here too, though that's mainly if you count sex with ghost pirate captains as normal. Well the ol' Captain aside, there's also hero on Jessica as you can see below. Or is it Jessica and her brother?

Mediafire download
Megarotic download

* It's actually not him (see comments). Artist info updated.
Artist's website

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually, the artist's name is Makouchin

http://www16t.sakura.ne.jp/~momodenpa/

Devoto said...

Ok, thanks for the info. It does look similar to Yoshino to me but now that I compare the two I can see the differences. I'll edit the artist link.