Don't forget you can search for specific terms, artists or doujinshi using the search bar at the very top of the page. Please note that I won't have listed every single element in the blogpost so search results won't necessarily tell the whole story.


Friday, July 18, 2008

HCG set by Flower Crown

For some reason almost all the stuff I've uploaded so far has been /d/ stuff. I'm not doing it on purpose, I guess a series that tends to pit a variety of girls against hordes of monsters is going to get this kind of hentai... Anyway, this one had inflation, tentacles and futanari.

Flower Crown HCG
(Unknown set title, tell me if you know)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, Flower Crown is the name of the artist / circle.

Devoto said...

OK, thanks. The folder it was in was called Flower Crown so I just assumed it was the name of the set. If anyone knows the real name of the set please go ahead and tell me.