Don't forget you can search for specific terms, artists or doujinshi using the search bar at the very top of the page. Please note that I won't have listed every single element in the blogpost so search results won't necessarily tell the whole story.


Saturday, July 19, 2008

Search box

How many people realised that there's a search function at the top of the page? I ask because I didn't realise at first and was looking into how to make a search box and even put it into the site before I finally noticed the built-in one. If people don't generally notice the little search bar at the top of the window, I'll put a more visible search box in. Please say whether you did or didn't notice it in the quick poll at the top of the page (I realise you may have already done that before reading this.)

No comments: